Are you looking for a great market to show your ideas or sell your products?
We are looking for exhibitors.
Intentional Eucharistic Communities will gather on June 26-28, 2015, at Concordia College in St. Paul Minnesota. 250-500 progressive Catholics from throughout the United States are expected to attend. The Exhibitor Area will be open on Friday, June 26, 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 27, 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Note: not open on Sunday. The space will be secure overnight.
Featured Presenters at the 2015 Conference:
Jamie L. Manson received her Master of Divinity degree from Yale Divinity School, where she studied Catholic theology and sexual ethics. Her columns in NCR have won numerous awards, most recently second prize for Commentary of the Year from Religion Newswriters (RNA).
Roger Haight, S.J. did his doctorate in theology at the Divinity School of the University of Chicago (1973) and has taught at Jesuit graduate schools of theology in Manila, Chicago, Toronto, and Boston. He is currently the Director of the PhD Program at Union Theological Seminary in New York City. He has published works in the theology of grace, liberation theology, fundamental theology, christology, ecclesiology and spirituality. He is a past president of the Catholic Theological Society of America and was named Alumnus of the Year of The Divinity School of the University of Chicago for the year 2005.
Miriam Therese Winter is Professor of Liturgy, Worship, Spirituality and Feminist Studies and Director of the Women's Leadership Institute. She came to Hartford Seminary to establish a department of liturgy, worship, and spirituality. She introduced ecumenical and cross-cultural emphases in theory and in practice, then developed feminist and multifaith approaches that have culminated in a quantum perspective.
Vendor Exhibit Area (if you are selling products or services):
• Includes a 6 foot X 3 foot skirted table and one line of electricity.
• Vendor tables line the walls of the large room next to the Dining Hall; it is a primary traffic area and provides overflow seating for meals.
• Everyone eating will have to pass through this area to get their food.
• The cost for one vendor table is $155 for Friday and Saturday. (No single day option) Each additional table $75. Price increases $25 on April 16 and again June 1.
Information Exhibit Area (if you are selling nothing or very little):
• Includes a 6 foot X 3 foot table.
• Located in a classroom where breakout sessions also take place.
• The cost for one information table is $35 for Friday and Saturday. (No single day option)
You can use Paypal to make payment with your credit card or bank account, or pay by check, Your exhibit is not confirmed until you have paid and we have approved your request. Cancellation is refundable before May 31 subject to a $25 cancellation fee. No refunds after May 31.
Soon we'll be listing the organizations which will be exhibiting.